Dr. Chang performs clinical trials of brain tumor therapy protocols and experimental therapeutic regimens for adult patients. Her research goals have expanded to include the evaluation of novel imaging techniques that may influence treatment selection for patients. She is co-recipient of a SPORE grant for evaluating the role of magnetic resonance spectroscopy in diagnosing tumors and evaluating therapeutic interventions.
Dr. Chang is a past President of Society for Neuro-Oncology (2008-9).
Principal Positions Held
University of California, San Francisco
- Director, Division of Neuro-Oncology, 2005-present
- Professor in Residence, Department of Neurological Surgery, 2004 - present
- Vice Chair of Clinical Enterprise Neurosurgery, 2003-present
- Lai Wan Kan Endowed Chair, Department of Neurological Surgery, Program Member, UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center, 2002 - present
- Associate Member, Brain Tumor Research Center, 1994-present
- Director Clinical Services, NeuroOncology, 1994-2006
University of Toronto, Lecturer, Division of Medicine, 1991-1992 St. Michael's Hospital, Director Palliative Care, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 1991-1992Back to Leadership